Sales & Customer Service Representative
Great folks. Great benefits. Great opportunities.
At Forestry Suppliers, Inc., we're more than a group of foresters, although we certainly have foresters and other outdoor pros on staff.
We rely on a talented team of individuals across accounting, bid & contract, creative, customer service, IT, marketing, operations, product support, purchasing, retail sales, shipping, telephone sales, warehousing, and more to deliver top-notch service for our customers worldwide.
We're a privately-owned company with almost zero red tape. We are committed to getting things done with as few meetings as possible. With everyone under one roof in downtown Jackson, Mississippi, it's easy to get the answers you need — just walk down the hall.
Some employees have made a career here for more than 40 years! It's easy to do with a great team of people in a strong, stable company that's been in business for more than 70 years.
If you're looking for your forever career home, we think you'll like our down-to-earth atmosphere and our excellent benefits, including:
- Paid holidays (8), including two days at Thanksgiving and at Christmas
- Paid personal time off
- Profit-sharing retirement plan
- Profit-based bonuses
- Medical and prescription drug benefits with low premiums for individuals and families
- Telehealth medical benefits
- Flex savings account (FSA)
- Vision benefits
- Dental benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance (SLRA) program
- College education assistance program for employee dependents
- And more