Client Support Provider Financial Management System
This position is at the very forefront of CPSI’s customer service operations and is tasked with delivering exceptional service and support experience to end users. This requires a high level of listening and communication skills to appropriately evaluate and provide resolutions. This role requires thorough analysis of customer inquiries and questions to ensure accurate problem solving and staying up to date with CPSI Client Services changes and Thrive EHR applications to deliver the most efficient and effective customer service experience.
Essential Functions: In addition to working as prescribed in our Performance Factors specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Possess excellent understanding of Application Support processes and customer service expectations and is able to mentor fellow peers to ensure consistency in the delivery of quality customer support.
- Collaborates with fellow peers and/or management to ensure accurate and valuable feedback is obtained that translate into efficient solutions.
- Able to provide suggestions and feedback to improve upon Application support processes that translate into effective and timely customer service resolutions
- Displays a professional demeanor, calm and friendly disposition even during high levels of stress and work demands.
- Provides training recommendations and feedback for enhanced training tools and offerings
- Consistently demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively communicates customer concerns regarding service and/or escalated complaint inquiries to management when appropriate to ensure timely and correct resources are applied
- Diligently works on tasks and/or projects assigned by management members
- Takes initiative and independently provides assistance or serves as a resource to fellow peers for customer service related needs and/or projects to improve upon processes.
- Participates in the on-call rotation as per department guidelines and functions independently while on call
- Demonstrates expert knowledge base of Thrive EHR application(s) assigned to for customer service support
- Demonstrates a high level of independent decision making with confidence and accuracy with both internal and external customers
- Advanced understanding of Thrive EHR applications best practices and ability to apply that knowledge to address customer service questions and needs
- Collaborates with fellow peers from various departments to ensure application issues that have multi-departmental impact are addressed in a timely and efficient manner
- Eagerly seeks educational opportunities and strives to improve upon presentation skills
- Able to respond in a timely manner to all requests from leadership team and able to independently establish appropriate deadlines to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks and/or projects
- Conducts an intermediate level of training for internal and external customer needs
- Able to test in-house and write a work request/JIRA and participate in quality testing independently
- Maintains an understanding of Evident project roadmaps
- Promotes a positive team/work environment and exhibits strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow through on issues to resolution.
- Must be able to act both independently and as a team member.
- College degree preferred or relevant work experience
- Must possess excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess excellent customer services skills, including phone etiquette.
- Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, and verbal presentation skills.
- Must possess strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Minimal of three (3) years’ experience with customer service including but not limited to sales, implementation and support of the Thrive EHR services.
- Familiarity with the operations of a healthcare facility.
Why join our team?
If you join us, you will receive:
- Work remotely with a work/life balance approach
- Robust benefits offering, including 401(k)
- Generous time off allotments
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Employer-paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid Parental Leave