Technical Support Provider
The Technical Support Provider assist internal and external customers with the implementation process and work hand-in-hand with all levels of the customer’s staff, and employees throughout the implementation process. Assist customer with on-going support and troubleshooting for all applications that have been installed
Essential Functions: In addition to working as prescribed in our Performance Factors specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist customers with ongoing support, troubleshooting issues, and training related to the TruBridge RCM software.
- Keep situations/support cases updated according to team policies
- Resolve situations or complete implementations with assistance
- Receive feedback from customers and co-workers constructively
- Conduct client training/support according to team policies
- Maintain strong written and oral communication skills
- Other duties as assigned
- High degree of self-motivation, strong organizational skills, ability to positively represent the company.
- Above average oral and written communication skills, can work independently and has high degree of critical thinking skills
- 2-year degree or equivalent experience
- Other industry Claim Scrubber or EHR experience
- Professional Certifications
Why join our team?
If you join us, you will receive:
- Work remotely with a work/life balance approach
- Robust benefits offering, including 401(k)
- Generous time off allotments
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Employer-paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid Parental Leave