Regional Director of Sales (Midwest) - Revenue Cycle Solutions
We are looking for a passionate, energetic Regional Director of Sales - Revenue Cycle Solutions that wants to be part of a dynamic, fast pace team. This person will demonstrate a proven track record for both selling RCM services & technology solutions as well as building trusted relationships with C-Level decision makers to efficiently identify, qualify, maximize, and ultimately close deals. Our focus is on the needs of our clients which means a consultative selling method is key; first and foremost, we listen to their challenges in order to determine how we can best solve and support their ongoing needs.
What you’ll do:
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual bookings targets and margin goals by selling TruBridge RCM solutions to healthcare organizations within a defined geographic region.
- Build territory development strategies to develop new client relationships for TruBridge RCM solution offerings
- Identify and develop relationships with key C-level and Senior Leadership audiences through prospecting, marketing lead qualification and expansion of existing account relationships.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process from qualification to closure while engaging internal subject matter experts to support specific technical, project or delivery needs.
- Learn and understand business and technical requirements of clients to sell effective solutions that drive business value and have a clear ROI.
- Understand go-to-market strategy and the competitive landscape in order to differentiate TruBridge solutions in the market and highlight competitive advantages.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and forecast accuracy through discovery calls and meetings with clients and partners.
- Keep an updated and accurate pipeline in CRM.
- Engage with sales and account management team members across other divisions of CPSI as needed to support referrals, cross-selling and support of overall company growth and client support.
Travel Requirements: 40% - 60%
What we are looking for:
- A bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- A minimum of fives years of healthcare services and/or technology sales related work experience is required.
- Revenue cycle experience or revenue cycle sales experience highly desired but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good web/internet presentation skills and working knowledge to use web meeting tools is required.
Why join our team?
If you join us, you will receive:
- Work remotely with a work/life balance approach
- Robust benefits offering, including 401(k)
- Generous time off allotments
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Employer-paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid Parental Leave