Assemble remits and correspondence for ARMS facilities for receipters daily processes.
Essential Functions: In addition to working as prescribed in our Performance Factors specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Download remits and correspondence from network and insurance websites.
- Complete receipting spreadsheet as remits are batched
- Assist in locating missing remits
- Check out daily with Manager
- Communicates daily with Manager regarding incomplete remits
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow through on issues to resolution.
- Must be able to act both independently and as a team member.
Why join our team?
If you join us, you will receive:
- Work remotely with a work/life balance approach
- Robust benefits offering, including 401(k)
- Generous time off allotments
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Employer-paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid Parental Leave