Marketing Automation Manager
We are ready to take our marketing to the next level and are seeking an automation guru! The Marketing Automation Manager oversees automated marketing campaigns and implements marketing strategies using customer relationship management (CRM) for lead generation and client retention.
- Owns and manages the corporate automation tool, Act-On Marketing.
- Creates and implements digital marketing automation strategies to increase leads, improve the effectiveness of campaigns, and build our client databases.
- Ensures marketing automation campaigns align with industry best practices and legal rules/regulations.
- Develops and executes best practices for automation tool management, including, but not limited to content storage and naming process, contact and lead counts, opt-outs and bounces.
- Executes regularly on email A/B testing and makes recommendations based on outcomes.
- Develops customer journey flows with automation and trigger flows.
- Creates best practices for use of the automation tool.
- Maintains and oversees users and admins.
- Acts as the primary contact to marketing automation tool vendor; continually champions for the needs of our business.
- Establishes, maintains, and continually improves the creation of scalable processes that ensures best practices in lead generation and database management.
- Oversees the launch of the use of SMS texting, including needed policies and privacy laws, data, etc.
- Works in partnership with Campaign Operations Manager to provide end to end reporting and analysis with an eye to continuous improvement.
- Experience in Healthcare IT industry preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with marketing automation tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc. Act-On experience preferred.
- Digital Marketing experience required.
- HTML experience required.
- Driven, motivated and naturally inclined to question the status quo.
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical people.
Why join our team?
If you join us, you will receive:
- Work remotely with a work/life balance approach
- Robust benefits offering, including 401(k)
- Generous time off allotments
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Employer-paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid Parental Leave