Chapter Lead - Support (Providing Care Unit)
Focus Area: Notes, Clin Doc, eForms, Flowchart, PDC , Health hx, tracking board (clinicals)
The Chapter Lead role in Agile combines servant leadership with hands-on execution, working to improve a specific craft or function across the units. As a Chapter Lead, you will be responsible for partnering with chapter members to design and optimize their personal professional journey, coaching team members to successfully navigate agile ways of working. You will work with Unit Leaders, Product Owners, General Managers, to understand skills and capabilities needed within squads/teams across CPSI.
It’s important to note that Chapter Leads are not involved in the day-today work of the team members; they don’t check on or approve the work of their chapter members, they are focused solely on developing the capabilities and skills of their Chapter. In most cases, the Chapter Lead will still be an active member of a squad and contribute to sprint deliverables.
Day in the life looks like:
A Chapter Lead, is a people manager that has deep expertise in one subject (i.e. a technical language, or area of specialty) but has broad knowledge in the broad subject (i.e. engineering) they ensure there’s alignment across the various squads we work in. They run coaching sessions with chapter members, and we also meet for a ‘full chapter sync’, or in other words, meetings where we all share our key learnings and challenges together.
Skills you bring:
- People leadership, developing talent across the business and outside the organization
- Agile mindsets and behaviors, championing and influencing a culture of growth mindset, self-leadership and development
- Craft enablement through coaching, mentoring, facilitation and teaching
- Strong relationship management skills as the chapter spans across various Squads and Tribes
- Business acumen and shaping a competitive customer-focused culture
- Technical acumen in capability delivery and thinking critically about the application of technologies to solve customer experience problems
- Effective problem solving and decision making
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Full Covid - 19 vaccination status
In this role you’ll:
- Brings a servant leadership mindset with hands-on execution, working to improve a specific craft or function across the Units.
- Receive feedback from stakeholders such as unit leaders, squad members, Product Owners and other colleagues inform their evaluations and the kind of coaching they will provide to people in their chapter.
- A continuous learning approach supported by a dedicated learning day each week for you and your chapter
- An ability to staff the team through multiple resourcing strategies, and manage the performance management activities for your team members
Why join our team?
If you join us, you will receive:
- Work remotely with a work/life balance approach
- Robust benefits offering, including 401(k)
- Generous time off allotments
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Employer-paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid Parental Leave