Sales Finance Lead
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc (CPSI) is a leading provider of diverse healthcare services and solutions for community hospitals, clinics, and post-acute care facilities. Founded in the 1970s by a group of forward-thinking healthcare specialists and entrepreneurs, they set out to provide revenue cycle management (RCM) services and technology solutions for rural healthcare providers comparable to those offered at renown urban medical centers. Through strategic acquisitions and organic growth, the company is now positioned to capitalize on the emerging demand for RCM services and solutions and provide other, more complex technology offerings.
Traded on the Nasdaq, with 2022 annual revenue of exceeding $300M and presence in all 50 states, our company serves acute and post-acute care facilities nationwide. Via our various lines of business, CPSI offers comprehensive RCM services alongside Acute and Ambulatory care electronic health record (“EHR") solutions. In 2019 the company started offering very innovative capabilities in real-time accessible patient engagement that enhances the full patient experience.
CPSI has substantial recurring revenue, which is a great economic stabilizer and has enabled us to assist customers with regulatory change, the ever-increasing complexity in healthcare revenue cycle, and transformation of how healthcare providers use information. Organically or with strategic partners, the company is working seamlessly across primary care physicians, specialists, local hospitals, and other providers to improve the health of defined populations and has become an integral and on-going partner of and trusted advisor to their customers and their communities.
We are building an elite team to drive financial insight and strategy at CPSI. The Corporate Finance and Accounting team brings understanding and predictability to CPSI operations, and we work together with our key business partners to accelerate long-term growth for CPSI.
As a Finance Business Partner, you will be at the forefront of our financial strategy and decision-making process. You will work closely with the business teams to track financial performance, provide crucial financial information, forecasting, budgeting, and in-depth analysis. Your insights and expertise will play a pivotal role in guiding strategic decision-making and setting the course for our organization's future success. In this role, you will not only support but also challenge the business to ensure that its strategies align seamlessly with our financial goals, as well as talent, technology, and other critical strategies. Your ability to provide a comprehensive financial perspective will empower our teams to make informed choices, optimize resources, and drive sustainable growth.
Join our team of dedicated finance professionals and be a catalyst for CPSI's continued success as we collaborate, innovate, and achieve our strategic objectives together.
A day in the life could look like:
- Collaborate with business teams to create detailed financial forecasts, budgets, and financial models to support strategic planning and decision-making.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that financial strategies align with organizational goals and initiatives, with a focus on integrated forecasting and budgeting.
- Play a critical role in driving financial process improvements and enhancing the organization's financial performance, with a specific emphasis on efficiency.
- Strategize and scale by connecting the dots between where we’re going and how we need to nudge the organization to get there, driving forecasting and budgeting initiatives.
- Partner and connect to build trusted relationships with managers and leaders, providing deep insights and helping them see around the corner.
- Act as a business partner to deeply understand our strategy and align it with the organization’s structures, initiatives, and processes, particularly in the context of forecasting and budgeting.
- Develop and monitor critical financial performance metrics, such as revenue growth, cost management, and profitability, and communicate actionable insights to business teams.
- Present financial findings, potential risks and opportunities, and recommendations to the General Manager of the largest business unit, empowering them to make well-informed, data-driven decisions that optimize performance and drive sustainable growth.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field; MBA or advanced degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and operations roles.
- 5+ years of Finance Business Partner experience in both fast-growing tech firms and established organizations.
- Proven ability to partner with senior leaders, driving resource allocation and enhancing business results.
- Strong analytical and project management skills with a detail-oriented yet flexible problem-solving approach.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, able to influence diverse groups and experience levels.
- Proven track record in driving the financial process and improvements, ensuring accuracy and alignment with business objectives.
- High level of proficiency with financial software and reporting tools, including Microsoft Excel and ERP systems.
We’d love it if you have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment.
- Experience working closely with different Finance functions.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Hands-on experience in budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling to support strategic decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver financial forecasts and budgets in a timely manner, meeting critical deadlines.
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking capabilities to address complex financial challenges.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to convey financial insights to diverse business teams.
- Previous experience with financial systems conversions, integrations, or the implementation of new financial tools and technologies is advantageous.
Why Join Our Team?
If you join us, you will receive:
- Work remotely with a work/life balance approach
- Robust benefits offering, including 401(k)
- Generous time off allotments
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Employer-paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid Parental Leave